Für Saints Row 3 wurde ein neues Update über Steam veröffentlicht.
Patch-Notes zu Saints Row: The Third:
• Fixed a situation where the game can sometimes crash when re-entering the Mixtape Menu after adding ALL songs to Mixtape playlist then backing out of the menu.
• Fixed the player being unable to select the Kobra with the mouse in the "Pistols" selection of their Weapon Cache.
• Fixed a situation where if a player purchases every piece of clothing, the Wardrobe menu may become unresponsive or some clothing items may vanish.
• Fixed an issue where the RC Gun Self-Destruct button can become unresponsive if a user binds the "Grenade Toss" action to the non-default key.
• Fixed a situation where if a player maps a QuickTime Event button to Mouse 4 or Mouse 5, the QTE may not show the correct button.
• Fixed a situation where the "Activate Cheat?" prompt can sometimes fail to warn a user that their auto-save will be disabled when cheats are activated.
• Fixed a freeze where if a player is using a controller, and attempts to get back into the game by pressing the "Start" button while in the control schemes menu.
• Added multiple voice chat optimizations during online and LAN play.
• General sound optimizations.
• Fixed a situation where if a player is at Saints HQ and zooms in with sniper rifle, graphical corruption can occur when moving the camera.
• Corrected issues related to UI items being cutoff at 3840x1024 resolution.
• Added a correction for the "Partners in Crime" achievement not properly tracking all user progress in co-op.
• Centered the "UP" button during "Tiger Escort", when a client’s computer is asked to "scratch the tiger".