Einleitung Mit der neuen GX-S-Serie möchte Cougar technisch hochwertige Netzteile zum überschaubaren Preis anbieten. Wir haben das neue GX-S750 auf den Prüfstand geschickt.
Über Cougar Created in 2007 by a group of engineers, COUGAR has been devoted since its first day to a single objective: to endow every single product with a superb quality, a rich functionality and a distinctive design. This aspiration moved us during our first years in the PC case, PSU and fan market. Our efforts bore their fruits in the form of user satisfaction, many praising reviews and prestigious design awards such as the 2010 design & innovation award, organized by iF at Computex Taipei 2010.
After several years of success with our first products, we decided to enter the gaming gear market. The reason for this was our long-term dissatisfaction with the state of things in the areas of gaming mice, keyboards and headsets. The market was flooded with poor quality products, gimmicks presented as “gaming functions” and either boring or childish designs. Since all of us are gamers, it was hard for us not to feel that we had not only the power, but also the duty to do something about it.
After more than three years in the works, the 700 series, our first keyboard and mouse, reached the market. They embodied the our essential idea: functions should be actually useful and relevant for gaming, quality should be taken for granted and not an extra at a premium price, and design should be both attractive and adult, staying away from childish designs or boring plain products.
The reception 700K and 700M received surpassed our own expectations. Apart from an impressive response from the market and excellent review results, both 700K and 700M managed to win the prestigious iF Product Design Awards 2014. This convinced us that we were doing the right thing: providing what gamers actually need. Attractive designs, solid quality, and useful, non-superfluous functionality.
Our engineers did not achieve this alone. In order to be able to completely fulfill gamers’ needs, COUGAR works regularly with pro gamers that act as partners and participate in every single stage of the product development process. This guarantees that our products help gamers achieve higher levels of performance, and get the highest value from their gaming gear.
In less than ten years, COUGAR has grown from its birthplace in Germany to become one of the global leaders in gaming hardware, managing to become a success in markets like the USA, Russia, Australia, Thailand, Korea, Japan, Brazil and many more, and bringing great value gamers all around the world. We won’t stop until COUGAR products become the new standard for gaming gear, never forgetting that we do real gear for real gamers.
Datenblatt • Maße: 150 x 86 x 140 mm (B x H x T)
• Lüfter: 120 mm (automatische Steuerung)
• Farbe: Schwarz (Netzteil, Lüfter)
• Effizienz: mindestens 90/87/87 % bei 50/20/100 % Last (115 Volt Eingangsspannung; Wirkungsgrad bei den in Europa üblichen 230 Volt liegt um bis zu 2 Prozentpunkte höher), 80 Plus Gold Zertifikat
• Active PFC
• Formfaktor: ATX12V 2.3
• Leistung: 750 W
+3,3V: 22 A
+5V: 22 A
+3,3V & +5V kombiniert: 120 W
+12V: 750 W / 62,5 A
-12V: 3,6 W / 0,3 A
+5Vsb: 15 W / 3 A
• Anschlüsse (fest verbunden):
1x 20+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
1x 4+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
• Herstellergarantie: 5 Jahre
Preis: 95 Euro (Stand: 01.09.2016)
Testsystem • Mainboard: ASUS ROG Rampage IV Black Edition
Prozessor: Intel Core i7-4960X Extreme Edition @ 4.4 GHz
• Arbeitsspeicher: Kingston HyperX Beast DIMM XMP Kit 32GB 2133 MHz
• Grafikkarte: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti
• Prozessorkühler: EKL Alpenföhn K2
• Soundkarte: Creative Sound Blaster Z
• Festplatten: 2x Samsung SSD 840 Evo Series 250GB (Raid0)
• Gehäuse: Xilence Interceptor
• Laufwerke: Samsung Blu-ray DVD-/RW
• Betriebssystem: Windows 10
• Peripherie: QPAD 5K LE Maus, QPAD MK-85 Red Tastatur und QPAD QH-1339 Headset
• Monitor: LG Electronics Flatron 29EA93-P
• Zimmertemperatur: ca. 21°C
• Sonstiges: Chroma Teststation