Knapp zwei Wochen nach Release bekommt Ghost Recon: Breakpoint mit Patch 1.0.2 sein erstes Title Update. Ubisoft konzentriert sich dabei vor allem auf größere Bug-Baustellen. Außerdem werden einzelne Gameplay-Systeme überarbeitet.
Die Patch Notes von Update 1.0.2
Die Größe des Updates beläuft sich für die PC-Version auf 5,4 GB Festplattenspeicher. Wann genau der Download für deutsche Server beginnt, ist noch nicht bekannt.
• Various tweaks made to the cover system.
• Improvements made to various visual elements and vehicle physics.
• Time to mark enemies has been reduced.
• Tweaked distance at which enemies will be able to spawn around camps.
• Adjustments made to the reverted drone and binoculars controls to fit the behavior fromTom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Wildlands.
• Fixed an issue where the player would get detected while stealth swimming.
• Fixed a spawn issue occurring after fast traveling.
• Fixed goliath detection cones.
• Fixed a bug where the sharpshooter skill wouldn't penetrate helmets.
• Adjustments made to dirt accumulation on weapons.
• Various fixes on mission triggers affecting mission progression.
• Rebalanced player level in group.
• Fixed various matchmaking and co-op joining issues.
• Fixed a bug where co-op partners wouldn't respawn close to each other.
• Fixed a bug where co-op partners' gear would appear with an incorrect level.
• Fixed a bug where players couldn't initiate vote to retry a mission.
• Fixed a bug where the squad leader would join the lobby alone after finishing a session.
• Fixed a bug where players' information wouldn't display for co-op partners.
• Adjustments made to the aim assist balance.
• Feedback has been added on the screen when matchmaking is initiated.
• Added an input to give leadership to another player.
• Fixed various matchmaking issues.
• Fixed a bug where milestones wouldn't appear in the game when pinned.
• Fixed a bug where the time spent would not grant XP bonus at the end of the month.
• Fixed a bug where the missions tab appeared empty in matchmaking.
• Corrected zones where the player could get stuck on Skell Port.
• Corrected milestones conditions for assault certification.
• Fixed a bug where players could sprint while injured using the revivalist perk.
• Fixed the transition time counter between rounds.
• Fixed a bug where the number of planted bombs wouldn't increment.
• Fixed a bug where the end-of-game timer wouldn't appear before the next session.
• Fixed a bug where the rocket launcher wouldn't appear on the tacmap for the enemy team.
• Adjustments made to the apparition rate of night conditions.
CLASS, ITEMS, AND LOOT:
• Various tweaks made to the loot system.
• Drones will drop even more parts. 80% of the time, players will get 5x standard parts or 3x improved parts.
• Improvements made to weapon descriptions to better match their authentic characteristics.
• Ghillie pants have been added to the loot pool.
• Fixed various customization bugs.
• Fixed several UI issues in menus.
GENERAL BUG FIXES:
• Fixed various animation, body-carry, and camera glitches.
• Improvements and fixes made to various photo mode settings.
• Fixed various mission triggers affecting mission progression.
• Fixed unlocking conditions for various achievements and rewards.
• Fixed a bug where players could get stuck when crouching near a vehicle.
• Fixed a bug where Nomad would remain injured after deploying to the hideout.
• Fixed a bug where holding breath would affect scope visibility.
• Fixed a bug where the player wouldn't get a mission fail prompt when redeployed to a bivouac.
• Fixed a bug where enemies couldn't be marked while using the sync shot drone.
• Fixed a bug where marking enemies with a drone wouldn't increment the class challenges.
• Fixed various bugs where players would lose control of their character or get stuck on the item wheel.
• Fixed a bug where AI snipers wouldn't reset to their original positions when camps are on cool down.
• Fixed an issue where NPC would take time to spawn in Erewhon.
• PC Fixed some occurrences where players would get FPS drops.
• PC Fixed a bug where players couldn't accept invitations through discord.