Call of Duty: Modern Warfare bekommt ein neues Update, das sich nun schon zum dritten Mal um die umstrittene 725-Schrotflinte kümmern soll.
Die kompletten Patchnotes:
• Special Operations: Fix for an issue where a player would see no objective after retrying a mission after spectating (Operation Paladin)
• CDL: Fix for rulesets in Search and Destroy where Field Upgrades were disabled
• Fix for an exploit where players could duplicate their killstreaks ("Fix for various exploits")
• Fix for the "Blue V" Optic challenge not displaying the proper text description
• Fix misspelling of "trophy"
• Fixed a bug that could cause the filter on the respawn selection screen to stay on screen when spawning back in
• Fix for an issue where the Select Loadout screen would keep reappearing after already selecting a loadout and attempting to spawn back in
The following challenges have been fixed:
• "Warrior's Code"
• Officer progression "Launch Destroys"
• Officer progression "Heartbreaker"
• Officer progression "Precision Airstrike"
• Officer progression: "Karma"
• Officer progression "Close and Personal"
• Increasing close range damage
• Increasing mid damage range and reduced chest multiplier
• Small reduction to base weapon damage range
• Significantly reduced the damage range added by attachments
• Small hips spread increase
• Reduced effective damage at the hip
• Slight reduction of damage range with all range-extending attachments