Einleitung Auch Supermicro, bekannt aus dem Serverbereich, hat pünktlich zum Verkaufsstart der neuen Intel Kaby Lake Prozessorgeneration erste Z270-Mainboards verfügbar. Wir durften das Gaming-Board „C7Z270-CG“ auf den Prüfstand schicken!
Über Supermicro Super Micro Computer, Inc. or Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI), a global leader in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology and innovation is a premier provider of end-to-end green computing solutions for HPC, Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro's advanced server Building Block Solutions® offers a vast array of modular, interoperable components for building energy-efficient, application-optimized, computing solutions. This broad line of products includes servers, blades, GPU systems, workstations, motherboards, chassis, power supplies, storage technologies, networking solutions, server management software and SuperRack® cabinets/accessories. Architecture innovations include Twin Architecture, FatTwin™, SuperServer®, SuperBlade®, MicroCloud, Super Storage Bridge Bay (SBB), Double-Sided Storage®, Battery Backup Power (BBP®) modules, Universal I/O (UIO) and WIO expansion technology all of which deliver unrivaled performance and value.
The company's market leadership is based on first-to-market advantages with the most optimized, scalable new technologies coupled with an extraordinarily wide selection of high performance server products offering customers lower TCO.
System solutions cover a broad range of applications across world-class data center and cloud services, large scalable server farms, scientific and research supercomputing clusters, businesses with complex computing requirements (such as those in financial services, oil and gas exploration, and media and entertainment companies) industrial applications, medical equipment and digital security and surveillance.
Supermicro combines 20 years of advanced engineering experience with efficient production and integration expertise to develop first-to-market green computing solutions. The company is committed to protecting the environment through its "We Keep IT Green®" initiative. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Supermicro has been profitable every year since its inception. With Operations centers in Silicon Valley, the Netherlands and its Science & Technology Park and Logistics Center in Taiwan, Supermicro is well positioned to further scale its business worldwide.
Datenblatt • Single socket H4 (LGA 1151) supports Intel 7th/6th Gen. Core i7/i5/i3 series
• Intel Z270 Express Chipset
• Up to 64GB Non-ECC UDIMM, DDR4-3733MHz (OC), in 4 DIMM slots
• 1 GbE LAN port via Intel i219V
• 6 SATA3 (6Gbps); RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
• 3 PCI-E 3.0 x16 (run at 16/NA/NA, 8/8/NA, 8/4/4, Auto Switch), 3 PCI-E 3.0 x1
• 2 PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2
• 2 PCIe 3.0 x4 U.2 (1 share with M.2)
• 2 USB 3.0 (2 via header), 8 USB 2.0 (2 rear, 6 via headers), 4 USB 3.1 (3 Typa A, 1 Type C)
• 1 DP (Display Port), 1 HDMI, 1 DVI-D
• HD Audio 7.1 channel connector by Realtek ALC1150, support SPDIF-Out
Preis: 240 Euro (Stand: 29.08.2016)
Testplattform • Prozessor: Intel Core i7-7700K
• Arbeitsspeicher: Corsair Vengeance LPX DIMM Kit 32GB, DDR4-2800
• Grafikkarte: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC Gaming ACX 3.0
• Prozessorkühler: Alpenföhn Olymp
• Netzteil: Seasonic Snow Silent 1050W
• Festplatten: 2x OCZ Vector 180 960GB / Samsung SSD SM961 256GB
• Gehäuse: Corsair Graphite Series 760T
• Laufwerke: Samsung Blu-ray DVD-/RW
• Betriebssystem: Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
• Zimmertemperatur: ca. 21°C