Ubisoft hat die offiziellen Patchnotes zum Update 5.1 für Rainbow Six: Siege veröffentlicht.
Das Update fixt einen kritischen Bug der PS4-Version, bringt aber auch in der PC-Version zahlreiche Verbesserungen mit sich.
RAINBOW SIX SIEGE UPDATE 5.1
• Fixed -- Attempting to breach without detonating the breach charge in the rappelling swing motion breaks the Operator's animation.
• Fixed -- The hitbox surrounding Castle's headgear is not accurate.
• Fixed -- Melee range is extended when striking from a low stance to a high stance.
• Fixed -- Users are not able to stand up when pressing [Shift] while prone in Barbed Wire.
• Fixed -- Operators sometimes appear as if they are flat. (No longer will Tachanka appear as if he is from another dimension. Unless… is he?)
• Fixed -- Holes created by Impact grenades do not reliably replicate the destruction on all clients.
• Fixed -- Throwing multiple gadgets at the same location in succession results in unexpected collision.
• Fixed -- Buck's shotgun does not reliably create vaultable holes. (Further improvements made)
• Fixed -- Dying at the same moment as throwing a gadget will result in a duplicate of the gadget.
• Fixed -- Placed charges remain floating after the surface has been destroyed.
• Fixed -- Operator's weapon disappears when attempting to pick up a gadget and then cancelling immediately.
• Fixed -- Changing the Action Phase Duration from 360 to 600 seconds results in the incorrect time being displayed.
• Fixed -- Abandon Match quit option persists into the next game session.
• Fixed -- Caster can be muted in the lobby even if voice chat is not functional.
• Fixed -- Players are stuck in the defuser placement animation if attempting to place the defuser on a ballistic shield.
• Fixed -- When Echo has his secondary weapon drawn, the animation for destroying the defuser is broken.
• Fixed -- The hostage is shown with the defuser icon on the HUD.
• Fixed -- Auto-reload is disabled for ballistic shield Operators carrying the Hostage.
• Fixed -- Players do not receive points for discovering the objective.
• Fixed -- Sledge's hammer cannot destroy Mute's Jammers.
• Fixed -- Major freezing issues occurring on PS4 when Hibana fires her X-KAIROS gadget for the first time.
• Fixed -- The sound effect of the X-KAIROS gadget can be heard across the entire map.
• Fixed -- Pellets do not stick to the corners of trap doors properly.
• Fixed -- Sonic Burst is not providing the intended effect on players that have been impacted.
• Fixed -- Sonic Burst does not impact players as intended if Echo shoots them in the shoulder.
• Fixed -- Player animation is not working as intended after being struck by Echo's drone.
• Fixed -- No sound is made when placing an Exothermic charge on a reinforced wall while rappelling.
• Fixed -- If Doc is downed while healing himself, he will enter a DBNO state, but will not be down.
• Fixed -- If IQ goes prone while ADS, her gadget will stop displaying distances and outlines.
• Fixed -- Once destroyed, cameras still appear on IQ's gadget.
• Fixed -- Players are able to use Twitch drones as support cameras.
• Fixed -- Picking up her Shock Drone and pressing the action button at the same time results in Twitch being stuck in an animation.
• Fixed -- Jammers do not block remote triggers if Operators stand within the Jammer's radius.
• Fixed -- Cluster Charge does not make holes in trap doors.
• Fixed -- Pressing the left and right button quickly results in a broken animation.
• Fixed -- Level of detail issue on multiple shadows.
• Fixed -- Players are able to vault into wooden beams, causing a clipping issue.
• Fixed -- Drones do not have proper collision with the Western Tower.
• Fixed -- Users can remain stuck when vaulting over the bar.
• Fixed -- X-KAIROS pellets detonate instantly in Aunt's Bedroom.
• Fixed -- Vaulting animation is broken when vaulting through Spa Deck's windows.
• Fixed -- Fuze is unable to deploy Cluster Charges on Spa Deck's windows.
• Fixed -- Players experience rubber banding when passing through 3F Global Hallway breaches.
• Fixed -- Echo's drone does not experience proper collision with some ceilings.
• Fixed -- Bullet effects can extend outside of the walls.
• Fixed -- "Destruction Master" Ubisoft Club Action is not unlocked if the player dies while breaching.
• Fixed -- Players can sometimes be stuck in their own corpse after changing cameras.
• Fixed -- Textures disappear from Hibana's hood when viewing from a distance.
• Fixed -- Players are able to disable all maps in the matchmaking preferences.
• Fixed -- Capitao's ammo count displays as 3/-1.
• Fixed -- Weapon crosshairs are displayed when viewing a teammate's drone during the preparation phase.
• Fixed -- When performing a one shot kill to the enemy's neck, the points for a headshot bonus are not award.
• Fixed -- Remaining rounds for the Bearing 9 shift in spectator mode.
• Fixed -- Inconsistency between the amounts of time displayed in "Surrender Sanction" and under "Ranked".
• Fixed -- Performing a melee action while firing a shotgun causes a broken animation.
• Fixed -- The ammo count for Capitao's tactical crossbow does not display properly when being spectated.
• Fixed -- Scoreboard updating is significantly delayed.
• Fixed -- Operators are not standing in the proper location in the MVP showcase.
• Fixed -- Ubisoft Club challenges are not available.
• Fixed -- Error 3-0x000A0003 is displayed when accepting an invitation after having gone through a suspended disconnect message.