Heute hat Ubisoft den Patch 5.3 für den Team-Shooter Rainbow Six: Siege zum Download freigegeben.
Patch-Notes für Rainbow Six: Siege v5.3
• Pause Button in Custom Lobby During Operator Selection Phase
• We have added a Pause button to the UI that will allow the host of a Player-hosted custom games to pause the match during the Operator Selection phase.
• To utilize this functionality, the host will need to press [End]/[Start+DPAD UP] to stop the timer. Press the button again to resume the timer.
• Fixed - Barricade pieces remain stuck in place if hit from a perpendicular angle.
• Fixed - In rare instances, a drone is able to use a dead Attacker's shield to move the Defuser.
• Fixed - When deploying a reinforced wall, it is possible to pass through the reinforcement.
• Fixed - Muzzle brake also hides the flash for side arms.
• Fixed - When a shield user goes prone while attempting to use an Observational tool (drone), the shield will stay equipped while prone.
• Fixed - In some cases, clipping would cause an Operator's shield to disappear. This would allow the Operator to be shot through their shield.
• Fixed - Dropping from any height while holding a breaching charge will make her sidearm invisible.
• Fixed - Shotgun pellet impacts do not remain on Tachanka's LMG Shield.
• Fixed - After destroying the LMG Shield, it will reappear for a few frames.
• Fixed - Getting kills with Hibana will not count towards and SAT Weekly Challenge.
• Fixed - Getting kills with Echo will not count towards and SAT Weekly Challenge.
• Fixed - Yokai drones will sometimes hit an invisible wall when jumping through door ways.
• Fixed - Yokai drones will sometimes hit an invisible wall when jumping in 2F Geisha Room on Skyscraper.
• Fixed - Cluster Charges destroy gadgets without destroying breakable floors.
• Fixed - Black Eye's remain floating in mid-air when thrown at a broken barricade.
• Fixed - When a trap is placed on an elevated surface, it will trigger even without vaulting onto it.
• Fixed - Corrupted animation when equipping a second rifle shield after the first was destroyed.
• Fixed - Sound effects from her Shock Drone's taser does not propagate as intended.
• Fixed - In some instances, Jager's Magpie devices do not react to Hibana's pellets.
• Fixed - Player's controller will not vibrate when killed by an EDD.
• Fixed - Players are unable to see who has the Defuser, drop it, or pick it up on Favelas.
• Fixed - Hostage is not able to be revived if the Hostage goes DBNO and clips with the Kitchen Table.
• Tactical Realism:
• Fixed - Operators with "launcher gadgets" (Hibana and Ash) do not have feedback when reloading.
• Spectator Camera:
• Fixed - When a spectator joins a match in progress, they will not be able to see Tachanka's LMG Shield.
• Fixed - Following a player outside, they player can sometimes become invisible to the Spectator.
• Bartlett University:
• Fixed - Missing Camera in Vista Hallway.
• Fixed - Tachanka has invisible bullet collision at the entrance of 1F Lobby.
• Kafe Dostoyevsky:
• Fixed - Users remain stuck in a vaulting animation after vaulting through the 2F Back Stairs window.
• Fixed - Operators are able to vault through wooden panels and clip inside of a wall.
• Fixed - The shield on Tachanka's LMG is offset during Kill Cam replays.
• Fixed - The shield on Tachanka's LMG is not visible in Support Mode after switching between Tachanka and another Operator.
• Fixed - Dud range on Hibana's X-KAIROS launcher is still visible for other players, even after it has been turned off.
• Fixed - Melee kills are displayed as headshots in the kill feed.
• Fixed - Bandit's Shock Wire kills are displayed as headshots in the kill feed.
• Fixed - Kill Camera will sometimes pass through walls.
• Fixed - In some instances, Operators appear to have Raptor Legs in the Kill Cam.
• Fixed - When a player is kicked from a Casual match, they are still able to rejoin it.
• Fixed - When a player is kicked from a Ranked match, they are able to rejoin the same match if it is still running after their 15 minute ban is over.