Die Entwickler von Arkane Studios haben einen neuen Beta-Patch (1.03) für den SiFi-Shooter Prey via Steam veröffentlicht.
• Further fixes to prevent save games from becoming corrupted. Fix also returns corrupted save games to uncorrupted state.
• Items should no longer be incorrectly deleted from inventory or world when changing levels.
• Fix for stamina not recovering.
• Fix for being unable to repair items.
• Player should no longer spawn out of level.
• Fabricated weapons are now empty.
• Fix for humans incorrectly turning hostile. Hostile humans in lobby will be returned to friendly.
• End game credits now always skippable.
• Aaron Ingram no longer cowers if spooked by a typhon.
• Fix for various problems making changes in the settings.
• FOV slider is available in the advanced options menu.