Einleitung Mit der „Neon M50“ präsentiert der Gaming-Gear-Hersteller Ozone eine neue Gaming-Maus für unter 50 Euro mit Pixart PMW3310 Sensor und anpassbarer RGB-Beleuchtung. Ob uns erneut ein Preis-Wunder erwartet?
Über Ozone OZONE Gaming Gear, is an European brand of gaming peripherals that revolves around the concept “It’s all about Evolution”. OZONE is a brand created by and for gamers, the evolution is part of our gaming life, we all want to improve and evolve into a better gaming contender. OZONE is committed to the development, engineering and evolution of innovative gaming peripherals with an unique style and the best performance, to allow gamers to exceed their limits and become the best. It’s all about evolution.
In the recent years the gaming industry has developed into the ultra-competitive arena that we see today, and the gamers have also developed into a more demanding, sophisticated and exigent consumer. There is an ever increasing demand for better design, increase number of functions and higher performances. Due to the development of newer and better gaming peripherals, the market has suffered a transformation. New segments of high performance gaming accessories have grown to become more specialized and subdivided. But this change in the market has also come accompanied of an increase in the price levels of those products.
OZONE provides customers a wide range of gaming peripherals. Everyone from the occasional user to the professional gamer is ensured to find a OZONE product at a reasonable price which will fit their requirements to enjoy their favorite games. OZONE Gaming Gear, “It’s all about Evolution”!!
Datenblatt • Sensor: Optical
• DPI (max.): 5000
• Design: Ergonomic
• Internal Memory: 128kb
• Weight: 115.5 g
• Buttons powered by: Omron
• Programmable buttons: 6 programmable buttons
• Dpi Adjustable on the fly: switching from 800/1600 and 2400/5000 pre-defined DPI settings or customize from driver.
• Software: Program personal setting of buttons, LED and more through user-friendly interface of software
• Adjustable response rate: 125/250/500/1000HZ
• Compatible with: OS: Win 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP
• Size: 132.63 x 73.48 x 41.29 mm
Preis: 50 Euro (Stand: 22.02.2017)
Testsystem • Mainboard: ASUS ROG Strix X99 Gaming
• Prozessor: Intel Core i7-5960X Extreme Edition @ 8x 4.0 GHz
• Arbeitsspeicher: Corsair Vengeance LPX DIMM Kit 32GB, DDR4-2800
• Grafikkarte: 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC Gaming ACX 3.0
• Prozessorkühler: Alpenföhn Olymp
• Netzteil: Seasonic Snow Silent 1050W
• Soundkarte: Creative Sound Blaster Z
• Festplatten: 2x OCZ Vector 180 960GB
• Gehäuse: Corsair Graphite Series 760T
• Laufwerke: Samsung Blu-ray DVD-/RW
• Betriebssystem: Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
• Monitor: ASUS MG279Q
• Zimmertemperatur: ca. 21°C
• Sonstiges: diverse Computerspiele (Genre: Taktik, MMO und Shooter)
• Mousepads: diverse von Func, Logitech, Corsair, Roccat, Razer und SteelSeries