Ubisoft hat einen weiteren Patch für von Ghost Recon Wildlands veröffentlicht.
Missions and Narration
• Adjusted various missions markers & GPS pathfinding.
• Adjusted various mission triggers in order to smoothen the player’s progress and game experience.
• Fixed situations where dialogue and barks would not trigger correctly.
• Fixed infinite XP farming exploit on “Rebellion Rising” mission.
• NPCs now exit the vehicle properly in “Stop the Convoy” missions
These missions are now unlocked correctly for players who reported issues
• Gold Rush
• Sueño’s proposition
• Sandoval Dead body
• El Cerebro
The following missions are now replayable
• El Cerebro
• Boss missions
• Sandoval confession
• Western cocaine cache
• Players can now select what intel they want to collect, even with all the HUD options turned off.
• Fixed Character hiding behind menus in certain situations.
• HUD now updates when XP boosters are activated.
• Trophy requirements adjustments: The Champion, Eagle-Eyed, With a Pistol
• Fixed some weapon packs not unlocking properly: Underbarrels & Rails Pack
• Fixed a bug where hits would register with a 0.5-second lag.
• Fixed kick/ban vote notifications.
• Fixed game freezes in 4-player sessions.
Corrected various replication issues, such as
• Paint jobs & attachments not showing correctly in the lobby
• Rebel Radio explosion not synchronizing
• Sniper scope glare effect not synchronizing
• Players seen running beside VHC/bike they should be sitting in
• Suppressor not synchronizing when removed from a vehicle’s shooting position
• Burning corpses from systemic events
• Explosion not replicating if the distance is too high
The following achievements should now be awarded in the two missions below
• A Better Mousetrap
• The Cluster Bomber
• Fixed various disconnection bugs.
• Fixed a bug where the user could not reconnect to a previous session.
• Fixed errors when looking for public sessions.
• Players can now select the vehicle they want to spawn when using the “Drop Vehicle” rebel skill.
• Fixed XP awarded when killing an enemy undetected.
• Fixed a bug where sometimes vehicle seats could stay booked after NPC exiting.
• Fixed a bug where the player would take cover too far from certain props.
• Players can no longer teleport to safe houses while being hunted.
• The Medical Helicopter will now spawn correctly in the Tabacal area side-mission.
• Fixed bikes not slowing down in water.
• Fixed flash grenades not stopping detection.
• Fixed an occasional instant game-over when falling off a dirt bike.
• Fixed a bug where sometimes the player could not tag enemies after hot joining.
• Adjusted damage caused by explosives in Arcade difficulty.
• Fixed an issue where sometimes pilots didn’t die after AI helicopter crash.
• Fixed a situation where sometimes vehicles disappeared when driving at high speeds.
• Added a feature allowing the player to mute every radio in-game.
• Fixed Car radio not functioning in various situations.
• Amplified the radio voice effects to avoid player confusing El Sueño’s voice on the radio and the one of the Ghosts.
• Introduction video mix enhanced.
• Fixed player models appearing with twisted limbs if they were killed in certain positions.
• Fixed low-resolution textures appearing while aiming/driving.
• Fixed camera clipping through some textures & props.
• Fixed missing textures in certain environments.
• Fixed drone showing blur effect on objects.
• Fixed the textures flickering when using parachute or helicopter.
• Fixed various crashes.
• Fixed an occasional infinite loading screen after validating settings at first launch.
• Fixed various world building glitches.
• Fixed some world parts where the player could get stuck.
PC Specific Patch Notes
• Added the SMAA anti-aliasing mode.
• Added a notification for anti-aliasing recommendations in multi GPU setups.
• Addressed a series of issues causing flickering in multi GPU setups.
• Fixed an issue with HUD scaling in 4 monitor multi display setups.
User experience and interface
• Added support to bind Home, End, Insert, Delete, Page Up and Page Down keys.
• Added several menu navigation improvements with mouse and keyboard.
• Added a notification if the video driver is outdated.
• Added a notification when the system is low on free RAM and starts writing to the virtual memory.
• Fixed a HUD issue in co-op for users who have already completed the selected mission.
• Fixed the Pitch icon display when using mouse to steer helicopters.
• Fixed an issue with co-op sharing of systemic activities.
• Fixed the use of Push to Talk in the co-op lobby.
• Changed the Enable Controller default option to Only Gamepads.
• Addressed a number of issues with the Steam Controller icons and functionality.
• Addressed a series of random crashes encountered by users.
• Fixed an issue causing framerate drops when the saving icon was being displayed.
• Fixed an issue where the menu was lagging while running the game on a Hard Disk Drive.
• Solved an issue with VRAM bar update when lowering Resolution scaling.
• Fixed a bug on the Medication Air Transport mission in Tabacal.
• Fixed an issue with character poses in Ansel.
• Solved a controls issue where one couldn’t sprint from crouch or prone position.