AMD hat den neuen Grafikkartentreiber Radeon Software Crimson ReLive 16.12.2 veröffentlicht.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 16.12.2 Highlights
• AMD FreeSync™ technology may experience performance issues with Borderless Fullscreen application support when a secondary display is attached and has dynamic content running such as video playback in a web browser or if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background. A workaround if this issue is experienced is to minimize all other running applications that are on the primary desktop display or on non-primary extended displays.
• Radeon ReLive may fail to install during installation on some system configurations.
• Battlefield™1 may experience flashing or corruption when running in Multi GPU with Radeon RX 400 series.
• Instant Replay fails to enable itself after it has been turned off due to content protection.
• Radeon Settings may not load on system boot for some system configurations.
• Fixed some errors in translations for Radeon Settings and Radeon ReLive.
• Mouse cursor corruption may be intermittently experienced on Radeon RX 480.
• Audio recorded by Radeon ReLive may sometimes exhibit slow motion when played back.
• Radeon ReLive may experience recording issues or issues toggling the Overlay/Toolbar when Frame Rate Target Control is enabled. Users are suggested to disable Frame Rate Target Control when using Radeon ReLive.
• Mouse cursor may stutter in recorded video when there is limited on screen activity outside of minor mouse movement.
• In AMD Multi GPU configurations the secondary graphics product will exit the low power state when Radeon ReLive is enabled.
• Radeon ReLive may sometimes not be able to take screenshots of secondary displays.
• Chromium may fail to utilize hybrid decode for VP9 content.
• DOTA™2 may experience game corruption when performing a task switch while recording with Radeon ReLive in AMD Multi GPU configurations.
• A small amount of apps may still experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync™ technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
• Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft™ may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync™ technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.
• AMD Multi GPU configurations may experience a system hang or reboot during install when using tiled MST 4K or 5K displays.
• Titanfall™2 may experience black square corruption in game menus or during game play on some Graphics Core Next products.
• FIFA 17™ may experience an application hang or black screen on launch for some select Hybrid Graphics or AMD PowerXpress mobile configurations.
• Radeon Settings may not show display details for connected displays in AMD X-Connect technology mode.
Known Issues for Radeon ReLive
• The XBOX™ DVR application may cause conflicts with Radeon ReLive, users are suggested to disable XBOX™ DVR if Radeon ReLive is experiencing issues.
• Radeon ReLive may fail to install on AMD APU Family products or experience a system hang or failure to record when using the recording feature on AMD APU Family products.
• Battlefield™1 may experience UI flickering and/or performance drops when recording gameplay with Radeon ReLive on graphics products with 4GB or less of VRAM.
• Radeon ReLive recordings may experience flicker when creating a single recording for many hours.
• Radeon ReLive may experience minor graphical corruption for the first few recorded frames when launching UWP applications.
• Radeon ReLive will not allow recording settings to change with Instant Replay enabled. A workaround is to disable Instant Replay and change settings then enable Instant Replay.
• Radeon ReLive Overlay/Toolbar will not launch or Record when running League of Legends™ in Administrator Mode and Windowed Borderless Fullscreen. A work around would be to not use administrator launch privileges or to use Fullscreen mode.
• Vulkan™ applications may experience a game hang when using Radeon ReLive to record.
• Radeon ReLive will not notify an end user of low disk space during recording.
AMD Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 16.12.2 DOWNLOAD